Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A sweater not for James

A couple of months ago, I went to Black Sheep Gathering and bought a beautiful skein of yarn. I wanted to make a fall sweater for James. I decided to make it in 6-9 month size since I make my babies giant. After a few breaks in knitting (since I wouldn't need it until September), I finally finished it, and sure enough, my giant baby is SO giant, it doesn't fit. The upside is, I have a great present for someone else's baby now. I'll knit another sweater (in a much larger size!) for James. I also have enough of the yarn left over that I am going to make James a hat from his yarn.

the sweater does not fit :(

Wolf Creek Wools Falkland Superwash yarn + US #6 needles + Child's Placket Neck Sweater Pattern by Joelle Hoverson: PDF or Ravelry link. LOVED knitting this pattern. Just needed to make it a little bigger. You can see my confusion, though, lookit how small he was three months ago!

6.21.10

No comments: